Counselling Practice Client Management Software
Client Management Software for Counsellors
As a counsellor, you’re in the business to help people and provide real, tangible support for your fellow human beings. You didn’t become a counsellor to do administrative work or data entry. And yet, that probably takes up a lot of your time, doesn’t it? Doing all your clinic and client management manually is a time-consuming and often boring process, and it comes with plenty of margin for human error. Instead, consider using management software for counsellors.
iinsight is exactly that, and one of the most superior products on the market for healthcare professionals. Specifically developed for Allied Health professionals, this practice management software in Australia meets all the unique requirements of that industry, including strict privacy legislation for client records. We’re here to make the running of your clinic easier and give you more time to spend on what you actually want to do: helping people.
Why Use a Client Management Software for Counsellors?
Working in the healthcare field involves a lot more than doing the actual work with your clients. There are also plenty of administrative tasks, including invoicing, report writing, appointment for clinic and more. A clinical practice management software is here to help you do all of those things. With a good software, there’s a centralised place where you can make appointments, write reports, find your case files, store data and send invoices, and much, much more.
Using software to do this is better than manual alternatives for many reasons. Firstly, you don’t need to store physical files anywhere. This means there is no risk of information leaks and privacy being invaded in cases of files going missing or being stolen. They also won’t ever be destroyed if something like a fire happens to your practice. You’re able to access them from anywhere at any time, including when you’re at home or even on holiday, from whatever device available to you and not just the work computer. Sharing information and case files with fellow professionals has never been easier either.
But the biggest benefit of using a centralised and well-structured management software for counsellors is the time and money it will save you. There’s no need to waste your time, or to pay for an admin assistant to spend extra time doing all of this manually for you.
Why iinsight is the Best Choice for Client Management Software for Counsellors?
If you’ve decided that you probably would benefit from a software for client management for counsellors, then iinsight is one of the best softwares available to you. Here are some of the reasons why.
- Patient confidentiality and privacy of information are key, so the software complies with all privacy legislation and security policies for safe storage of data exceeding all privacy and data protection legislation requirements
- The software is intuitive and easy to use.
- As a cloud-based software, you can access information from any device, at any time in any location
- Get support via the phone or helpdesk whenever you need, it from our unmatched customer support
- Personalised onboarding and user training for new clients to ensure you understand your new software
- One of the most efficient and user-friendly aged care software in Australia
- Data storage capacities are unlimited
- Our software also includes billing system for mental health professionals
- Subscriptions are scalable as your business grows, allowing for customisation and expansion, and compatible with businesses of all sizes
To benefit from our client management software for counsellors, sign up for the 14-day free trial or get in touch with the team for a subscription that suits your needs.