Clinic and Patient Management Software in United Kingdom
The Best Clinic Management Software in the UK Allows for Patient Satisfaction and Growth
iinsight is a clinic patient management software in the UK designed to handle the current workloads most clinics experience. Medical and allied health professionals are busier than ever these days. More people now have access to a wider variety of treatment and rehabilitation options, which is fantastic. Unfortunately, it also means that many clinics are being pushed to their limit with the administrative requirements of all their clientele. The sheer weight of all the paperwork slows things down; it can be difficult to make sure every patient is getting regular treatment; that payments, claims, and billing are being handled quickly and correctly; and that data is being recorded accurately the two, three, or even more times you’re having to type it in.
That’s why we’ve designed a cloud case management software in UK that eliminates the need for multiple systems and different administrative platforms. With iinsight, it’s all centralised; your accounting spreadsheets, KPI reports, calendar, and payments logs are all in one system. You don’t have to switch between multiple programs or record data in various places for safety or security, either; being cloud-based, iinsight is much safer and more reliable for keeping data safe. No one can lose or destroy data that’s stored in the cloud, and we monitor the system constantly to make sure nothing goes wrong. Thanks to that SLA monitoring, any problems within the software are fixed before you ever really experience them. After all, no clinic wants to be slowed down because their clinic practice management software in UK is down for maintenance.
Centralised, Secure, and Scalable Clinic Patient Management Software in the UK
- Centralised: With all your records in the same software, you won’t need to compile the same data twice or even more times. Everything operates through the same platform, which means you can retrieve data easily and reapply it wherever it’s needed without hassle. You can also automate much of the data entry process, allowing you to start up the process, devote your attention to other tasks, and simply come back to make sure everything is compiled correctly and accurately.
- Secure: At the same time, iinsight is cloud-based, so your records are effectively everywhere and nowhere at once. Specifically, they’re accessible everywhere you need them and vulnerable nowhere at all. Information on a cloud storage system can’t be stolen or destroyed, and we make sure the cloud itself never experiences data loss. With an uptime of 99.99%, the cloud is always there, and it’s always being checked over to make sure it’s running smoothly.
- Scalable:We designed iinsight to be the best option for allied health professionals across the industries. So, we had to design it with flexibility in mind. You might work for a network with dozens of locations and hundreds of employees, or you might be one of fewer than 30 in a single practice. The software is scalable, so it works for you in either case. You won’t only benefit from iinsight if your business is of a certain size.
Our Clinic Practice Management Software in the UK Comes with Calendar
The Allied Health patient account software comes with a Calendar that can improve the way you manage resources, clients, and staff. This feature also makes iinsight® an ideal case management software for rehabilitation centres to simplify the scheduling of appointments and keeping track of them. The cloud-based case management system also lets you manage your staff rosters and book resources with ease.
Get Our Cloud Case Management Software in the United Kingdom Today!
iinsight® eliminates the need to get a separate CRM platform as it is already built into the cloud based medical billing software. This makes sense if you need a telehealth management platform for managing and storing all business contacts in a single location. The therapy management software also lets you share the contacts and tasks with your colleagues.
iCal, Google Calendar, and Outlook can be integrated with the therapy practice management software, so appointments can be viewed on any connected device. The OHS management software can send email and SMS notifications to confirm appointments, and this feature in the cloud case management software can help minimise no-show incidents.
Mobile access is supported in this online case management software so you can update and view the calendar as you please. The injury management software can also remind you of upcoming tasks and appointments.
Try It Out Our Clinic Practice Management Software in UK
With iinsight, you can offer all your patients efficient, fulfilling treatment without being drained or slowed down by the necessary paperwork involved. You can devote more time to the work that really matters.
If you’re looking for the best all-in-one clinic management software in the UK, choose iisight. Our software comes with range of different features including:
- Allied Health Billing Software in UK
- Clinic Appointment Scheduling Software in UK
- billing software for mental health professionals in UK
- Allied Health Online Appointment Software in UK
You can reach out to us to request a demo, or you can receive a 14-day free trial of the software. Simply click the below button.