KPI Reporting Software
KPI stands for ‘key performance indicator’ and it is a measurable value that determines how effective an organisation is at achieving its key business objectives to achieve profit and sustainable development. Any group can use KPIs at different levels to assess its success at reaching its targets. The KPI reporting software is utilised by discerning organisations for an easier way to measure overall performance and specific processes. Even healthcare and medical practices can rely on that tool to easily track and report on metrics and gain actionable insights and generate timely and reliable reports to help stakeholders make critical decisions.
What makes a good KPI reporting software? It will depend on the specific needs of your practice or your organization. Take the time to identify your unique requirements for data management and how it can be shared with other stakeholders in your organisation when necessary. Ideally, it should allow you to do the following things:
- Simplify the way you explore, envision, and report company data
- Create custom and meaningful tables and charts to be shared using KPI reports and interactive dashboards
- Share the insights
Using the software, you should be able to visualise every key performance indicator on custom charts and interact with the data easily. Once you have connected data sources, data analysis and visualisation should be streamlined, and you will find it easier to measure and oversee KPIs to determine if your operations and overall practice are able to deliver the results you expect. That way, you can identify weak points and do your part to improve them.
It takes a modern and reliable KPI software system to be able to fulfil those requirements and allow you to run your practice easily. Previously, you would have to get a separate platform and make sure that it is compatible with your case management software. Now, you have the option to have both features in one solution. That’s what iinsight® is about. However, unlike other case management solutions, ours is designed and built specifically for physicians, therapists, vocational rehabilitation consultants, NDIS service providers, and allied health practitioners.
Forget about traditional KPI reporting software
iinsight® is an all-in-one scalable platform that can be tailored to suit the unique needs of your practice. It generates KPI reports to assist you in visualising key performance indicators for keeping track of your staff’s progress against targets to boost performance. These reports are based on performance, case load, and location, with consideration to time and monetary targets.
Our software shows your KPIs from every important angle, which is a crucial action for your business strategy as it gives you a full perspective of your practice’s status and how it fares against your objectives and the competition. You can easily view them from any web-connected device anytime and anywhere. This way, you can work more efficiently and flexibly, even away from your office or clinic.
Instead of getting a separate KPI reporting software, consider using our platform for all your case management needs—including generating KPI reports. Use our platform to process complex metrics and data and transform them into understandable and accessible visuals, which can help propel the performance of your practice.
More than just a KPI system
iinsight® is not merely a more convenient alternative to regular KPI reporting software. It offers the tools for effective case and practice management. Here is a quick overview of what you can expect from it:
- Appointment setting and notifications – We provide an intuitive Appointments module to optimise scheduling and management of clinic resources, staff, and patients or clients. It lets you schedule appointments and integrate them with Google Calendar, Outlook, or iCal, and notifications will be sent via email or SMS to confirm them, so no-shows can be reduced.
- Cost tracking – There’s an employee expenses feature to oversee contractor costs. It is highly configurable, so you can match it with the contractors’ renumeration policy and report against that information.
- Flexibility in creating timesheets – Create timesheets, as well as billings and invoices anytime and anywhere. Even your staff can use this feature and it will provide input to your accounting system.
iinsight® is available for a 14-day free trial. That should be enough time for you to see how effective it is as a KPI reporting software solution and more.