Which Company Can Provide Software for Employee Assistance Program?
- By Renato Parletta
- December 25, 2020
Do you offer Employee Assistance Program or EAP? As a professionally trained consultant, you have to make yourself available to people who might need your assistance on multiple issues, both in work and personal life. However, with all this consultancy related tasks, performing backend administrative work will only take your time and resources away from this goal. Using employee assistance program software can keep make all these admin tasks easier to accomplish so you can focus on helping clients.
One of the best employee assistance program software solutions today is iinsight, an all-around case management system and EAP management solution. iinsight can:
- Automate some tasks to reduce the time you spend on administrative work, letting you focus on providing EAP counselling
- Make it easier to keep spreadsheets, documents, and emails and attachments organised and readily retrievable by allowing custom labels and groupings, as well as letting you drag and drop them into the software
- Protect private information about your clients
- Send out bills and invoices and track them efficiently
- Streamline your overall processes
- Synchronisewith your current accounting system using the Xero connector, eliminating additional administrative costs and preventing double data entries
- Create timesheets, billings, and invoices quickly and accurately
Update billing information anytime and anywhere.
- Facilitate claims easily and accurately with ready-to-use report and invoice templates that can be electronically exported directly into the Workcover system
- Link billings directly to the Medicare claims portal, simplifying financial reporting and reducing administrative work
The iinsight employee assistance program software complies with the invoicing requirements set by all major Australian insurance companies.
Try iinsight today at no cost. Request a demo from the team or start your 14-day free trial so you can experience this intuitive and versatile employee assistance program software and see if it suits your requirements.