Running a health clinic typically is having your hands full most of the time because you need to care for your patients and do administrative work. The latter part is usually challenging when you and your staff are still doing things manually, which can take up a lot of time and resources. Implementing health clinic software should be a good way to reduce your time administering, so that you can focus on more important tasks, like providing the best patient care and service.
Designed for usability
The best clinic software is the one that is built according to the input and feedback from industry professionals, and tested against the expectations of Allied health workers. It is cloud-based, so it is accessible from any web-connected device and it eliminates the need to install software on multiple computers and pay for multiple licenses. Moreover, it puts everything at one convenient place, so you don’t have to keep multiple organisers, spreadsheets, and documents in different locations.
A good health clinic software will simplify the way you work on these aspects:
- Data entry – Drag new documents and other files into the software and drop them into a designated case file. There’s also an add-on that lets you drag and drop emails and their attachments directly into the software.
- Accounting – Do you use Xero? There’s add-on that will automatically synchronise payments and invoices between your accounting software and the health clinic software.
- Expenses tracking – This feature lets you oversee contractor costs. It’s configurable to match the renumeration policy of your contractor, so you can easily report against that information.
- Billing and invoicing – Create timesheets, invoices, and billings anytime and anywhere. Your staff can also update billing information remotely.
- Organisation – The software lets you customise folders with labels that are specific to your clinic’s organisation process.
- Medicare integration – Link health clinic softwareto the claims portal to reduce administration, simplify financial reporting, and faster claiming.
- Scheduling – Optimise scheduling and management of clients, staff, and clinic resources. Integrate the software with your calendaring tools (i.e., Google Calendar), and enable email and SMS notifications to confirm appointments and minimise no-shows.
These are just some of the things you can expect from the health clinic software. Consider arranging a demo or sign up for a free 14-day trial to find out more for yourself, how it can improve the way you run your practice.